Here is a great list of music suggestions for a Wedding Reception.
The titles are Classics, Old Time favorites, and Some New Hits.
- Canon in D (processional)
- Bridal Chorus (bride entrance)
- Ave Maria by Andrea Bocelli (interlude)
- Shepherd Me O God (interlude)
- Somewhere over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo’ole (recessional)
- I Got a Feeling by BEP (bridal party entrance)
- At Last by Etta James (bride & groom entrance)
- Wicked Game by Chris Isaak (first dance)
- Stealing Cinderella by Chuck Wicks (father/daughter dance)
- Sunshine on My Shoulder by John Denver (mother/son dance)
- Grow Old With You by Adam Sandler (cake)
- Single Ladies by Beyonce (garter toss)
- Lets Get It On by Marvin Gaye (garter toss)
- The Way You Look Tonight by Rod Stewart (last dance)
We love weddings! especially the music. Creating memories that last a lifetime.
Five Star Productions – Professional Wedding DJ’s
[tweetmeme source= “@fivestarprodj” only_single=false]